6-10 May 2019
Join like-minded adventurers on this 5-day guided paddling tour in the Myall Lakes National Park, exploring its internationally recognised Ramsar-listed wetlands. Book before 31 March 2019 and enjoy $200 saving off the standard price below for early bird bookings, call 02 6558 2093 or visit www.boac.com.au
Enjoy paddling our new sea kayaks that make discovering the lakes even easier. The park boasts more than 40kms of coastal beaches, diverse forests, endless tracks and trails and prolific wildlife. You’ll be rewarded with superb sunsets, secluded campsites and unforgettable natural encounters! This guided Myall Lakes paddling tour includes Myall Lake, Boolambyte Lake and The Broadwater.
$1,275 per person, all inclusive:
● qualified guides with unbeatable local knowledge;
● camping and paddling gear: two-person tent (shared), sleeping bag, sleeping bag liner, sleeping mat, trekking towel, inflatable pillow, plate, bowl and mug, cutlery, stove and fuel, toilet paper, hand sanitizer;
● kayaking equipment: kayak, paddle, floatation vest, helmet;
● all meals when on tour (prepared by our guides), beverages, snacks;
● comprehensive first aid (carried by guides);
● emergency communications;
● storage of personal items not required on tour;
● Gloucester railway station pick up/drop off if required.
Book now, call 02 6558 2093 or visit www.boac.com.au