Holiday fun for kids
Get your kids into the great outdoors for the 2019 Easter and April School holidays with Kids Club at The Steps Campground. Minimise your stress and maximise your holiday fun with this great selection of boredom-busters from Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre.
Minimum numbers apply for each session and maximum limits also apply, so make sure you book early by phoning Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre on 02 6558 2093! No equipment required just casual clothes, enclosed footwear and a smile!
Kids Club activities:
$40 per activity. BYO kids!
- Abseiling – Throw yourself off a cliff (while securely attached to a rope and fully qualified guide of course!) and test your fear of heights on our 10m abseil site! Minimum age: 7 years.
- Saturday 20 Apr 2019: 10am – 12 noon
- Wednesday 24 Apr 2019: 9:30am – 11:30am
- Paddle Games – Learn how to paddle on the river while having fun playing games – avoid being ‘sunk’ in Battleships, and shoot some goals playing polo!
- Sunday 21 Apr 2019: 10am – 12 noon
- Wednesday 24 Apr 2019: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
If you have a large group of kids looking for some fun and action during the school holidays, call us to discuss the possibility of scheduling a kids club activity on a day that suits you. Phone Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre on 02 6558 2093!
Canoe and kayak hire
Make the most of the beautiful riverside location beside The Steps rapids to enjoy of some paddling during your stay: canoes and kayaks are available to hire for single day or multiple day hire. Bookings essential, call Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre on 6558 2093.