‘Best of Barrington Tops’ Full Day Guided Tour by mini coach
You can now enjoy a full day sightseeing with an experienced driver as your personal guide to the Tops. This Barrington Tops day tour offers an easy and comfortable way for you to see the very best features this world heritage region without the worries of taking your own vehicle along those unfamiliar mountain roads. The tour includes air-conditioned 4WD transport, driver/guide, lunch and tea breaks too.
This one day tour is Eco Tourism Certified to inspire environmentally sustainable and culturally responsible tourism.
Click here for essential terms and conditions
Click here for the prices page.
• Personalised full day guided tour
• Accredited with NSW National Parks
• Air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
• Experienced driver/guide
• Lunch and morning/afternoon tea
• Route map
• Depart from Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre office in Gloucester at 8.00am
• Honeysuckle Walk: Stop for 30 mins morning tea then 30 mins interpretive walk
• Thunderbolts Lookout: Stop for 30 mins for panoramic views
• Polblue: Stop for 30 min walk through sub-alpine wetland followed by 30 min lunch
• The Firs: Stop for 30 min walk to view lyre bird habitat
• The Dingo Gate: Stop for 10 mins for westerly views & Dingo Gate
• The Rock: Stop for 15 mins to view The Rock
• Little Manning Falls: Stop for 30 mins for afternoon tea
• Arrive BOAC office 5.00pm
Please note: A minimum of four people is required for a departure, please check with BOAC for availability if you have less than four in your party. This tour involves some walking on uneven paths/trails, sometimes in areas of low light. BYO all-weather walking shoes (enclosed non-slip with socks), warm clothing (windproof and waterproof preferred), water bottle, hat, sunglasses, camera. Itinerary is subject to weather conditions. Bookings essential. (Parks EcoPass LIC11/697; Dept Transport & Infrastructure lic. 37035)