13-17 May 2019
Wander where the wi-fi is weak on this 5 day guided walking tour through the world heritage Barrington Tops wilderness. This is a superb landscape – think moss-covered, brilliant green rainforests, gnarly old trees thought to be a thousand years old and sensational views across the Great Dividing Range to the distant sea!
This best of the Barrington Tops walking tour includes Gloucester Tops Circuit with its stunning waterfalls and swimming holes; the, Link Trail to Careys Peak which passes through rare Antarctic Beech forest; Edwards Swamp which is a unique sub-alpine wetland and; Polblue with its snow gum forests and amazing birdlife.
As an added bonus – finish your adventure with a complimentary day of guided, whitewater kayaking on the beautiful Barrington River.
$1,275 per person, all inclusive:
- qualified guides with unbeatable local knowledge;
- camping and walking gear: two-person tent (shared), sleeping bag, sleeping bag liner, sleeping mat, trekking towel, inflatable pillow, backpack, waterproof pack liner, plate, bowl and mug, cutlery, stove and fuel, toilet paper, hand sanitizer;
- kayaking equipment: kayak, paddle, floatation vest, helmet;
- all meals when on tour (prepared by our guides), beverages, snacks;
- comprehensive first aid (carried by guides);
- emergency communications;
- storage of personal items not required on tour;
- Gloucester railway station pick up/drop off if required