5-9 February 2018
Join like-minded adventurers on this 5 day midweek guided paddling tour in the Myall Lakes Ramsar wetlands. Book now and enjoy $200 saving off the standard price below for earlybird bookings, call 02 6558 2093 or visit www.boac.com.au
Discover the beautiful Myall Lakes region on our new sea kayaks that make paddling the calm flat waters of the lakes even easier. The park boasts more than 40kms of beaches, forests, rugged escarpments, endless tracks and trails and spectacular Broughton Island. You’ll be rewarded with superb coastal landscapes, fascinating habitats, varied wildlife and sensational views!
This guided Myall Lakes paddling tour includes Myall Lake, Boolambyte Lake and The Broadwater.
$1,195 per person, all inclusive:
● qualified guides with unbeatable local knowledge;
● camping and paddling gear: two-person tent (shared), sleeping bag, sleeping bag liner, sleeping mat, trekking towel, inflatable pillow, plate, bowl and mug, cutlery, stove and fuel, toilet paper, hand sanitizer;
● kayaking equipment: kayak, paddle, floatation vest, helmet;
● all meals when on tour (prepared by our guides), beverages, snacks;
● comprehensive first aid (carried by guides);
● emergency communications;
● storage of personal items not required on tour;
● Gloucester railway station pick up/drop off if required.
Book now, call 02 6558 2093 or visit www.boac.com.au